February 9, 2013

List of various everyday quotes

List of various everyday quotes:

"I'm such a dork."
"Most tv shows suck, but the Simpsons are cool. It can be watched on a deeper level that most people don't see. They dont realize they are getting made fun of."
"I took a chance on a beautiful stranger."
"We should play spoons with Jake."
"All you really need is everything you could never be."
"Where there's a hole - - fill it."
"Ooo... did you just hear that? My ear just hurt"
"I watched a red balloon fly up. It graced your checked when it reached heaven, and I hope you thought of me and times we shared releasing red balloons into the air."
"Sizzle sizzle."
"It smells like Chinese food. God, not I want Chinese food."
"Do you think she did it?"
"Love, like a drug, pushes away all but none."
"We're going to eat food... WHAT!?"
"I've been locked in your heart shaped box for one week."
"You only want to be near him so you join in his crimson jihad."
"It smells like uncooked pastires."
"She looks like my uncle!"
"Yay bouncing blobs and channel surfing pills."
"What else can I do? I'm so in love with you."
"We rock at taboo."
"I'm on the happy pill."
"Dustin put me back on probation."
"We should get back together... (big pause)... after I get back from vacation."
"Go Rosie! Kick it! Kick it girl!"
"We are the knights that say 'Ni'"
"I should break your finger, but I'm in America."
"Nothings alright. Nothing is fine."
"Look into my eyes. Look into my soul."
"I wanna be the lubricant"
"I will name him squishy and he will be mine. He shall be squishy! Bad bad squishy!"
"I try to reach the floor below to stand. I hope is reach it once again.
"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts."
"It's the first time I've even felt this lonely. Wish someone would cure this pain."
"We're the sons and daughters daddy hates too much to kil."
"The first cut is the deepest."
"Why do they kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong?"

No comments:

Post a Comment