February 23, 2013

Everyday quotes list

Here's another everyday quotes list:

"My toe! You broke my toe!"
"The bush lied!"
"An igloo???"
"Reminicint Screams like womb dreams from ridding yourself of your own exsistence."
"She's breathing quietly. He is gasping for air."
"You cant live life in fear of tomorrow."
"I lost my virginity at the mall. I looked everywhere for it. I looked in the stores and even in the lost and found. Finally, I bought a new one."
"If you don't laugh, your gonna turn into a shriveled prune."
"What would happen if Jesus met Gandi?"
"They sit, waiting for my demise."
"Words themselves - the very material of our discourse, increasingly take on masks or disguises" - Dennis Potter
"He he he."
"I bowled a Darla."
"There's more in a smile than in a hand shake" - Richard Ashcroft
"Where's the bowl? Where's the bowl"
"Ah, the boob is oozing! It got all over my hand"
"Beep beep! Please step away from Lindsey"
"We looked at curtains... aw, are you moving in together?"
"Friendship is always a sweet responsiblity, never an opportunity." - Kahil Gibran
"God gave people a mouth that closes and ears that don't, which should tell us something."
"I recommend sticking you food in you mouth at any time."
"A friend is what the heart needs all the time." - Henry van Dyke
"Wow! Darla you like a girl!"
"I dated a metrosexual. I had to break up with him because he used to much gel."
"Oh hell yeah."
"What else should I write? I don't have the right."
"All I have to do to get you to love me is invite you to a metal concert? Cool!"
"He smells!"
"Are you cuddleulable?"
"Do we have to flash them?"
"With you halo slipping down. I'll tug you off your cloud and pull you to the ground. And I'm more than just a little curious how your planning to go about making your ammends to the dead."
"Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes...just be an illusion." - Javan
"You go into a maternity ward and what do you hear? 'wah ooo ah look at the baby.' You go into a morgue and what do you hear?"
"Hug me and protect me from the evil ones, the other ones."
"Dont drop the soap"
"What he doesn't know only makes him stronger!"
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." - Edgar Allan Poe
"The opposite of love is not hate. The opposite of love is indifference."

No comments:

Post a Comment