February 3, 2013

List of quotes to use in your movie

List of quotes to use in your movie:

"I hear a voice say don't be so blind. It's telling me all the things that you would probably hide. Am I your one and only desire? Am I the reason you breathe or am I the reason you cry?"
"I don't care what you think, unless its about me."
"Marie! Why is there blonde hair in the shower?"
"We are no longer the knights that say 'Ni', we are the knights that say 'icky icky soarr....."
"Mama reminded me of the deep south and hicks that go out and shoot alligators to fry up."
"And he erected a beautiful city, a city of stars."
"Though I have seen the oceans and mountains, though I have read great books and seen great works of art, thought I have heard symphonies and tasted the best... foods, there is nothing greater or more beautiful than those people I love."
"I can't hack with flip flops on, they'll fly up there!"
"Zak's just a bit gay"
"I can't picture you girlie."
"Stmart... stupid but it looks like smart. How do we prononce it? Like the beginning of Stuart and the end of K-Mart. Wait! I just realized I could have just said 'Mart'"
"Come to service tonight to meet Eggmont-you'll like him."
"Oh my god- I was totally eyeing your boyfriend like all year"
"When your head is buried in the sand, don't think about how you resemble an ostrich."
"I'm broken"
"Live for the moment"
"Miss 'I cook fish with the oven light'"
"Wert... what does that mean? Is it like e'er??"
"A yarmulke?"
"You think about it and your like 'Wow! That was good'"
"Well, at least your not a morman."
"I'd laugh if I died of a caffeine od?"
"Love can be so boring"
"Here's a life."
"A small firl coughing and choking in the shadows, the crackling of hell close by, the suffocating heat, dread in its original purity."
"It's like a washing machine except we never get clean"
"For so long my life's been sewn up tight inside your hold and it leaves me there without a place to call my own."
"If you laugh, it'd medicine"
"I feel like I'm all alone, all by myself. I need to get around this. My words are cold. I don't want them to hurt you. If I show you, I don't think you'd understand, cuz no one understands."
"Shes moving way to fast and he only wants to hold her. Nothing that he says is really having an affect. He whispers that he loves her but she's probably only looking for sex."
"Two words: 'Mystery Date'"
"A hotdog saved my life"
"Say goodnight before you say goodbye."
"*spits*Ha!"
"How many of you like brocolli?"
"No one can save us from god, not even death."
"Am I in the morgue?"
""Why have one girl when you could have two?"
"Let it happen this way. It will be wiser in the end. Do not fight it. Take your grief as you were born to take it, give up the struggle where your strength is feebleness with no force anywhere to help. Listen to me! Your city is gone...you are in our power!"
"I don't know."
"Gary said when I kicked Kyle out that I just didn't know him well enough. I think I know Kyle better than Gary because Gary is blind to the fact that his kids are like the spawn of Satan."
"My moms on crack"

No comments:

Post a Comment